State Farm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Farm Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017
1,526 Interview Reviews

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Interviewed with Agent.

Interview Questions

• Asked situational and position relevant questions. Very straight forward and applicable.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Interview

Tell me about a time you coached an employee whose performance did not improve. What did you do?

Interview Questions

• How can I know I can trust you?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

it was a great interviewing process...very easy...just know your stuff and you'll be good...pinky promise...sort of...!

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Was emailed a hyperlink to take online testing about two weeks after applying. A few days later, I received an email scheduling me for a phone interview. At the completion of the phone interview I was informed that I will be forwarded to a in-person interview. The next week, I received a contingent job offer with no interview in person.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview is extremely easy. It's not too structured so you're able to really sell yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was happy enough getting a job, it has been a tough job hunt after college.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Interview took about 45 minutes where they talk about what to expect about the position. They also talk about sending you to their Farmers College in California.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult or unexpected questions. The interview was straight forward and very laid back.   Answer Question

Very nice position and good pay if you want to get into selling insurance

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Phone interview and 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

when are you available to work?

Interview

Did online app...

Was sent an email for assessment....

Was called for quick phone interview.....

Was called for interview Oct. 2

Negotiation

Interview

Made contact through a local job board. Gave resume & received interview. Was hired quickly to fill a recent vacancy.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

They come to MIT to recruit intern, so I have a quick chat with them the next day at the coffee shop. Hear back after 5 days

Interview Questions

• They just asked me about my past projects which they think is relevant to the position they are looking fore. Since I already know the project well, everything went successfully. Rule of them: know the detail of whatever thing you put on your resume.   Answer Question

Intern for Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I got the interview opportunity at school job fair and then get an in-person interview.some behavior questions and no technical questions. The old lady is very nica and make me to want to work for State farm. The problem is that I still don't get reply after 3 weeks.