State Farm Licensed Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Farm Licensed Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at State Farm

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poplar Bluff, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm (Poplar Bluff, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

Agent and his spouse sat there basically asking me my age and how long I had been with company and that they are a fast paced agency. They bragged how they had only been an agency for 3 years and already they were making records on their goals. They were top in the state.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know if I could really keep up with their team since I am older than their other teammates and them.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Farm (New Orleans, LA) in November 2013.

Interview

First there was a phone interview that was more of a conversation about what the job entailed and what I was looking for in a job. I was asked about my competence and about my people skills. The agent more just wanted to see if I could carry a conversation and sound energetic, as well. Then there was a casual interview where he asked my strengths and weaknesses, where I saw myself in 5, 10 years, and he asked if I was willing to study on my own to become a licensed insurance rep in property/casualty and life/health.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glen Burnie Heights, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at State Farm (Glen Burnie Heights, MD) in September 2014.

Interview

Its your standard interview... why do you want to work here, what did you do before this, what kind of sales have you done. Normal stuff. Nothing hard. There is a questionnaire that is one of those multi questionnaire that are all over the place, you know the ones that you can't finish and they give you 15 minutes to answer as many as you can.

Interview Questions

• What makes me choose this position over the last position I was in?   Answer Question