State Farm Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Farm Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The tour is great and people are nice and nice to talk to. They will ask if you need water or need to use restroom in the middle of the interview. Working environment is great with lots of drinks and snacks in the kitchen area where people chill out

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at State Farm (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I came in to interview and met all the team members. We sat in the conference room and everyone asked me some questions and i spent some ono on ono time with the agent.

Interview Questions

• How do you work well with a team?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

I received email asking if I could come in for 1:1 interview. The interviewee asked a lot of general, "personal" & " unusual" questions.

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite color? what animal you would be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Farm (Pomona, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes long and they asked me some pretty technical question regarding the insurance industry and why I would be a good fit. They ask you about your personality and how you would resolve certain situation given a scenario. I was interviewed by the manager and another sales agent and I guess he's the HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an insurance agent?   1 Answer
    • Can to tell me of time you have a problem with a customer and how you resolve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at State Farm (Allen, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Brief interview. He was very friendly, but not a great interviewer. I spent time preparing but he did not ask anything specifically pertaining to my experience. Anyone could have faked the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Farm (Pasadena, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Asked me some questions, had me take an assesment test.