State Farm Telemarketer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Telemarketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Farm (Tinley Park, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a very smooth process because it turned out that they were already going to hire me before the interview. I was asked standard interview questions and was asked about my previous experience. The interview took about an hour and I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thibodaux, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Farm (Thibodaux, LA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was contacted in reference to a resume I submitted to an online job board. I spoke directly to the Agent in charge and set up an interview date and time. It was a professional interview, involving standard interview questions and also a test. You must pass the test.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to sell him an item in the room. I had to give him a sales pitch on the spot as to why he should purchase my product. Focus on quality.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation. It's a part-time position and you basically get paid as much as the agent is willing to pay you. You also get commission based on meeting your goals.