State Farm Interview Questions in Tucson, AZ | Glassdoor

State Farm Interview Questions in Tucson, AZ

1.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Tucson, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by two people (a woman from HR and a software team lead). The lady started with questions relating to HR (fluff to get it started). They then alternated asking behavioral questions (both taking notes on laptops). Finished with askin me to rank my familiarity with various technologies (.net, java/c#, sql, etc).

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would explain/teach a complex or difficult idea/subject to someone with no prior knowledge of it.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Farm (Tucson, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

I switched offices so it was an extremely easy process. Even the first office I was hired at was easy hiring, but that was kind of a sink or swim hiring process. If you're licensed, moral, and determined there shouldn't be a reason you can't get a job at an agent's office and succeed. Good entry level position, but the small office structure means the culture will differ depending on the agent. State Farm as a company though has an awesome culture, I feel it puts the customer first.

The downfall is that it is somewhat selective on who should be customers.

Interview Questions

• What are your 5 year goals?   Answer Question
    • How much would you like to earn, and how hard are you willing to work?   1 Answer