State Grid Corporation of China Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Grid Corporation of China (Wallingford, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

they texted me and then set up a interview through Google hangouts it was very quick and something did not seem right. It went very quickly and i was offered a job imediately

Negotiation

none

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at State Grid Corporation of China (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I just need to know if the job is legit it's a work at home job but they are trying to send me a check in the mail why? Some of the money was for everything I need to work with and the rest was for me 16000 check why

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Grid Corporation of China (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy and the HR rep was very nice. I was asked a series of questions standard to the business. The information was explained in detail. I was given the opportunity to work from home if desired. The flexible schedule was a great plus. The benefit package was acceptable.

Interview Questions

• What made me special and stand out from others   10 Answers

Power Systems and ITS Automation Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Grid Corporation of China.

Interview

First I want to say Chinese is used in the whole process.

There are two steps:1. exam 2 interview

All the questions of exam are choice questions, not difficult but cover all the aspect of what you have learned about power and basic electronics.

In the interview, all basic questions, including professional questions, behavioral questions and questions which a situation is given to ask you how do you deal with it.

Interview Questions

• If they think your English is good, some professional English questions may be asked. Be sure to review the terminology which may be used in the interview   Answer Question

I think power system is too steady and I don't like that kind of life

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at State Grid Corporation of China in February 2013.

Interview

Submit the resume during college career fair. And you will get notification if they want to interview you. It may takes about 1 or 2 months or even longer before the company contact you interview. Because they usually start the graduates hiring ahead of time. Every candidates were asked to give presentation like teaching in a class. After that, interviewers started to ask questions. Each of the interviewer grade your response and I think they make a final decision based on the average of each interview. After that, It took about 2 weeks to hear back the interview results. Only interview once. No second time. Don't be late for the interview and being confident. That's all I know.

Interview Questions

• What motivated me to explore this position?
      Introduce yourself.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at State Grid Corporation of China.

Interview

Two rounds interview. First round, just talk with HR officer. The process is really simple and the questions are very standard. Just prepared some behavioral questions. The second round is to talk with manager. It is also very simple. He will share with you some information about company and the the job.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Grid Corporation of China (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in January 2016.

Interview

Submit application about their website. I got text messages to confirm the first around test. 90 mins include general knowledge questions, personality questions and professional questions paper base test. Than, I got 3 to 1 face to face interview. The interview is very easy, asked some questions about personal experiences and behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you think about this company?
      Do you have any career plan in this company?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fuzhou, Fujian (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at State Grid Corporation of China (Fuzhou, Fujian (China)) in December 2014.

Interview

structural interview: about 2 minute introduction, followed by around 10 minutes of behavior based panel interview. Interview questions are not tricky, most of them are about how you gonna react given a situation in working environment, or questions based on your experience

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at State Grid Corporation of China (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in May 2013.

Interview

The HR described the role of the job in detail. Then there were two technical leaders in the team asking Core Java questions. These people were nice and friendly. They made quick evaluation of the candidate quickly on-site.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zigong (China)

Application

I interviewed at State Grid Corporation of China (Zigong (China)) in January 2012.

Interview

There are a bunch of applicants for the only one position so the pressure is pretty high. And the most important that they want to examine is the communication skills and a little bit more about psychology. the interview go along with about 50min.

Interview Questions

• the most funny things when you get stunk in the street where only have 4 people around you?   Answer Question