State Street Bank Loan Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Street Bank Loan Specialist Interview Questions

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Kansas City, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes. Pretty simple questions, kind of a get to know you interview. The second interview was at State Street in person. Similar questions tailored to why you want to work there, how you overcome problems.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult challenge you have had to overcome and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. There was a initial phone screening by a recruiter for the company that asked very general behavioral questions and asked about my skills and education, then there was a phone interview that was basically an extend version of the initial screening, then finally a formal sit down interview 2 of the managers where you we when over my resume and they let me know more in depth about the job and skills required.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a team member that wasn't pulling their weight, and can you provide an example of what you did in a situation like that?   Answer Question

Bank Loan Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Street in September 2014.

Interview

Got a call from HR for a phone interview. Set up an in person interview two weeks later. Arrived and everything was straight forward, no technical questions. Met with two managers at the same time and walked through my resume. Whole thing lasted around 30-45 minutes.

Low Salary

Bank Loan Specialist Interview

Interview

Phone Interview with HR, Face to Face interview with managers

low salary offer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

first, there was an interview with two associates from another group. after that, there was a one-on-one with the manager for that position. the interview itself was very laid back and both parties were very easy going. the office is a very professional setting, as are the people who represent the company. work culture is very driven and the people you work with are motivated.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

One interview with two managers. One manager asked simple background questions on education and hobbies and the other seemed lost in space.

Negotiation

None take it or leave it