State Street Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.8

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone Interview. We set a date and time in advance. HR head in office called at the scheduled time and I was interviewed for 15 minutes. Started with brief introduction. Why are you interested in this company?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

It was great! The questions were brief. They were more asking about the current projects. Interview was quite friendly. Need to be good with the subject. Also asked them questions at the end of interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at State Street.

Interview

Average interview,Mostly behavioral questions, nothing unexpected. took them quiet a while to process my application thought. Phone interview was some basic questions regarding your availability, I was interviewed by a manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 managers, two at the time. Most questions were personality oriented. They asked about previous work expedience and internships. People were friendly but I did not liked the atmosphere in the office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

received email from internal employee, met with him few days later, waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• if i had any experience with many derivative related applications.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at State Street (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

In was an initial phone screening with HR person, after I was asked to come in for an two interviews.At the interview, it'll be with an HR person at first and then with two managers. In between, they'll give you a 20 question m/c test which is a mix of finance and excel questions, which you can do before or after the interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Quincy, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

H R Screening, phone interview then Manager interview. The interviewer was very nice. HR screening was very easy too. Asked about my previous experience, What is my strength and skills.

Interview Questions

• About my previous experience. Asked about my previous experience, What is my strength and skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at State Street (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

They were great about explaining position and the expectations. Interview was about past experiences as well as simple sql questions and a mock BA problem. They turn around in regards to if they were interested or not was very fast. Group is looking for people who are big on honesty and transparency.

Office culture is great. Casual work environment and people really do work together.

Interview Questions

• They give two db tables and ask you how you would do the sql. for example a table of users and addresses. and how do you show which addys are for a person.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

Three managers interviewed as in their set of questions. One senior manager and his two direct reports

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR telephoned and I accepted their offer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

I've been working for the company for awhile, so this interview was internal and very informal. Managers I've interviewed for were interested in true experiences, what I have delivered in my career, and what extra values I've provided to my teams. At state street it can get easy to get into a routine, so managers are interested to see what kind of new processes and ideas one can bring to the team to make it better.