State Street CLIENT SERVICES SENIOR ASSOCIATE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Street CLIENT SERVICES SENIOR ASSOCIATE Interview Questions

Interviews at State Street

CLIENT SERVICES SENIOR ASSOCIATE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at State Street (Sacramento, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied through employees referral program. I had particularly odd case as I do not have a background in finance. I was looking to get my foot in the door. Process began with a phone interview with HR, simple questions - background, leadership, fianance experience. HR was great about keeping in touch. The entire process took about three months. I did an additional phone interview with the local HR person and then was asked to attend a In person interview with two SVPs. Questions were very straight forward, most of the ones on here they asked me. Company culture seems amazing but it wasn't a good fit for me at the time. HR went above and beyond, suggesting positions, keeping in contact, even after receiving a letter stating they wouldn't move forward HR contacted with further options for an application. Great process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Senior Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview started with the standard questions. After few minutes the interview questions were shifted to reflect the position's responsibilities and what to expect from the daily routine. I was interviewed by two people at once, manager and a team-lead.

Interview Questions

• Finance or non-finance related, difficult client service situation and how it was resolved?
      What would you say an excellent communication with clients over emails is? How would be the language and frequency of replies?   Answer Question