State Street Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Street Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Street.

Interview

They gave a phone interview which lasted roughly 20 minutes. This was scheduled in advance- roughly one week before the interview. A time slot is selected from a list that is e-mailed. They gave a mixture of typical service interview questions along with questions of technical capabilities and understanding of the fundamentals of finance.

Interview Questions

• What classes have you taken in your major? What is your current overall GPA? What is your major GPA? Name a time you were innovative.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at State Street.

Interview

Interviewed with the hiring manager and VP. They basically talked about the roles and the company through the whole interview process. They didn't ask much questions. The interview process was easy.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Street.

Interview

employee referral then phone interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street.

Interview

what situation u showed leadership, provide examples

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

1st round with HR,2nd round with direct hiring manager,3rd round with two department managers

Overall experience is fine, no technical question, managers are open to share, more suitable for graduate, not much prior experience required

Took about 1 month to go through the whole process, but HR are easy to access

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

I was told that I am the last one to submit my resume, and so I was invited as the first one to join the interview.

I have a great talk with the department manager. However, 3 days later, I get a call saying that I am over qualified for the job. And they already have hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position? You have much more experience than we required.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager for an onsite interview. I went with the 2 managers asking basic bahavioral question such as your strengths, weaknesses, etc. Then 2nd round of interivew, I met with same 2 managers asking a lot of accounting questions . Final round of interview is meeting with the VP.

Interview Questions

• What are the components that make up the a complete financial statement?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes but I was only able to get a little bit more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I interviewed at State Street (Quincy, MA) in June 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with two people for this position. It was pretty in tense and I thought I had the job. I was passed up for someone with more experience. The culture seemed very friend and the company was in a growth and hire phase.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at State Street in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and get bank in a week. They invited for the call conversation that i could not manage to connect. They call be back. There are 3 people who were asking contemporaneously questions stress interview that lasted about 2 hours

Interview Questions

• what are the assumption for VaR for the student distribution   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street (Pune (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

First they will take aptitude test, then you have to wait for 1 hour for aptitude test result,
    next will be HR ROUND & FINALLY TECHNICAL ROUND. BUT IT WILL TAKE FULL DAY.

SALARY OFFERED WAS NOT UPTO THE MARK