State Street Fund Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 3, 2017

2.4

98 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fund Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street.

Interview

Got call first to set up an interview time, around 20 minutes. Then got on site interview with manager for around one hour. After 2 weeks got offer. All behavior question and easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• Talk about yourself, strength, weakness. Pay rate requirement, etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Fund Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Street.

Interview

Got a phone call from a requiter that has no connection with the actual people who are working there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at State Street (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It was straight forward. I was contacted by a recruiter through email. I would definitely advise anyone to get a recruiters email (go on to Linkedin to find a recruiter) , if you are serious about working for this company. Contacting a recruiter seems to be the best way to actually getting an interview. Once I was contacted, we set up an interview time. So the first interview was over the phone. The second was a 1:1.

Fund Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street.

Interview

Phone screened by HR. Went into the location a few days after. Then was interviewed by the HR person, follow by 3 other people. Two were managers and one was a team leader.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Kansas City, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Apply on website, got phone interview in the second week. HR is quick reply and polite. She set me a phone interview in the second week in the morning shift, and call me on time and asked me few questions. Overall, the difficulty is average and fresh graduates can easy move forward. They prefer some candidates with experience. So, go to their website and apply now..

Interview Questions

• Basic introduction, some finance knowledge, little behavior questions. and your working authorize status (They do not hired International Students with F-1 Visa)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

apply from staffing company, got interview within one week. Hearing back within one week after the in person interview. Waiting for two weeks for background checking after getting the offer. The background checking process took a little bit long.

Interview Questions

• Go through resume and talk about the previous experience   Answer Question

Fund Accountant Interview

Interview

relatively straight forward. Met with two or three manages, however, I wasn't going to work under any of them, so don't know how relavant that is to a group. Didn't know why you would meet with people that you wouldn't even be working with. Should have been a red flag.

Fund Accountant Interview

Interview

This was a super long drawn out process. I was interviewed on the phone and waited over 2 months until my face to face interview. I then waited 6 weeks for my job offer. I then waited 30 days from offer until I could start. Seemed very unorganized during the process

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Met and spoke with their recruiter and talent acquisition teams over a course of two and a half weeks. Was offered the position but was told the salary was non-negotiable as i've heard from one other firm before but the market dictated another thing, the competition is out there.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Kansas City, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview was a basic overview then was notified two weeks later via email to set up onsite interview. Recruiter was very nice and call me regarding other opportunities at the company that might fit my interests.