State Street Global Markets Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Street Global Markets Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at State Street Global Markets

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at State Street Global Markets (Boston, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was quite straight forward but their HR is not on the same page with each other. They made the whole experience last four months long and never met any of their deadlines. Do not interview with them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Street Global Markets

Intern Interview

Interview

got several emails about upcoming interview, was contacted for a phone interview after i told them i cannot make it to boston.

interviewer was friendly, explained what she does, and told me to give her a little more info about what was on my resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate - it was a pretty good compensation for an internship in my freshman year.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street Global Markets (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

There was a brief interview, and I was notified of my offer to accept the position the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand what we need you to do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. This is your hourly wage, and I was happy to accept.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street Global Markets (Boston, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

There were four people, each of them talked about 15 minutes. There were really general questions and some of the interviewers asked the same questions. The whole process was informal. However, I doubt if they could get any information from such an interview. To make it worse, it took so long for them to finally make the decision.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Street Global Markets (Boston, MA).

Interview

After submitting my application through on-campus recruiting, I was directly invited to the HQ in Boston. I was interviewed by 2 employees (VP level), 30 minutes each. The interviewers seemed very busy with their daily jobs and were in a rush to finish the interview.