State Street Custody Specialist, Associate I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Street Custody Specialist, Associate I Interview Questions

Custody Specialist, Associate I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Street.

Interview

Phone interview - General questions are asked by an HR rep. Used to just prescreen applicants.
If you pass the Phone interview within a week you will be contacted for an in person group interview (usually with to current employees)
In person interview - Behavioral questions are asked by the current employees, usually alternating between the two people.

Interview Questions

• There was a question about adversity and how you overcame the problem at hand.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. They approach entry level employees with a cookie cutter approach, meaning everyone starts at the same pay and same benefits.

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Custody Specialist, Associate I Interview

Interview

Basic questions about resume and problem solving in hypothetical situations. All in all, it was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you and your manager did not agree on something, what happened?   Answer Question

Custody Specialist, Associate I Interview

Interview

I applied online and heard from a recruiter within a week. She set up an interview promptly on State Street's campus. I spoke to one person who talked about the work I would be doing and another who asked basic interview questions.