State Street Accounting Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Street Accounting Intern Interview Questions

Accounting Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street.

Interview

a internet and phone information session first, then phone interview, then on site

Interview Questions

Interview

I got this position through a program that a non-profit organization runs, so I did not have to do any interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Fund Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Kansas City, MO) in November 2012.

Interview

The process consisted of a phone interview with HR and then an in person interview with two managers at their office. The phone interview contained mostly behavioral questions and of the two I felt that this interview was more difficult than the in person. The in person interview was pretty relaxed and consisted of general get to know you questions. The two managers I met were really nice and joked around in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time you finished a big assignment early and why did you do that?   1 Answer

Fund Accountant Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at State Street (Sacramento, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

This was a college recruiting session set for 30 minute interview. I was interviewed by two men in a very small office. They asked me to describe my resume and focused on certain activities that you talked the most about. Badgered you about some weaknesses in your resume and asked simple behavioral questions like how you acted in a leadership position or asked to do a difficult task in a group setting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to use your leadership skills.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Kansas City, MO) in March 2010.

Interview

Someone from HR will contact the applicant and give an overview of the company and explain the salary and benefits. After all of that information if you decide to continue with interviewing process, HR will set up an additional interview with the hiring managers for whichever department is hiring at the time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salaries are non negotiable

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at State Street (Kansas City, MO) in December 2009.

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you have been in, when in the workplace?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street in April 2010.

Interview

The interview took about 30 minutes. Applied online after a recruiting event held by State Street at my school. Interviewed with two friendly hiring managers. They asked mostly typical behavioral questions. The office was very nice and everyone seemed friendly and professional. Got a call from HR in a week and a half and received an offer.