State Street Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Street Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State Street in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were very nice and they gave a description before asking the question. This was nice because it allowed me to think about the questions before they asked them. It was a fairly easy interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

The Interview questions consisted more about the personality and how I'd fit it with the team rather than focusing on the Job Skills. The HR set me up for interview with 3 different person on the same day. The Manager, the Senior Consultant and the Recruiter herself. The Hiring Manager spend more time on describing the position itself rather than asking me questions.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street (London, England (UK)) in August 2010.

Interview

Initial communication and impressions were very good. I was very impressed by those who interviewed me.Which is just aswell as I work closely with both.

Interview Questions

• Describe an error you made.   1 Answer

Negotiation

As this was done through an agency it was a little slow but still it was a painless experience.