State Street Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Street Project Manager Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in May 2008.

Interview

Was contacted through my network by a hiring manager. Initial phone interview with HR was general, followed by invitation for in-person. In one day met HR, hiring manager and a peer. Went through usual project management questions, projects, team structure, and practices used on both sides, etc. Since my background and personality was a great fit, job offer followed almost immediately.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2016.

Interview

First a phone interview, then a face-2-face interview. Selection was through an employment agency. The phone interview was to set the ground and gain a common understanding of expectations and of the role/organisation. Also went in details over the relevant experience and the way I did manage projects and programmes in the past. The face-2-face was focused on some of the specific challenges of the position and the personality match. Overall a very good interview process, streamlined and to the point. I enjoyed the experience and meeting the people.

Interview Questions

• The focus was more on the personality and the ability to lead teams, get consensus and better serve the clients.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Awful.... Disjointed, so so long winded, return visits because people weren't available on the day... No acknowledement / apology or anything like that... I really don't know how a Company the size & stature of State Street expect to attract talented people when the first impression they get is a shambles...

Interview Questions

• Very high-level review of skills   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State Street (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

After submitting my full written application, I got invited for an interview. The position was to be in a local branch in Edinburgh, UK, thus the interview felt quite casual, yet demanding.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear of State Street, and what appealled to you?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street in March 2010.

Interview

Good interview process. Hiring manager explained the role, opportunities and the assignment really well. HR Rep was very professional and supportive.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage and work with people who are uncooperative and difficult?   1 Answer
    • How do you influence others?   Answer Question