State Street Trade Processor Associate I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Street Trade Processor Associate I Interview Questions

Interviews at State Street

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Hadley, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Hadley, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

They will ask you general questions. Not tough questions. You will have a interview with two other senior management team members. You can take your time as you want so don't be nervous at all. Make sure ask them questions about the company. You might look more passionate!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever be a leader in a team? If so, have you ever solve the problem when there was a trouble as a leader? How?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Trade Processor Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

i was first interviewed first by HR, then immediately after i was scheduled to be interviewed by hiring manger and senior associate. Total process was about an hr. Mostly standard behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why State Street? Why this position? Describe your strength, weakness, and challenges you may face? Standard behavioral questions   Answer Question

Trade Processor Associate I Interview

Interview

Completely disorganised. I applied through the company website, and got a call back a couple of days later to ask a few questions and set up a general screening interview. However, they have outsourced their HR function to India, and everything that you expect could go wrong with that, did. My follow up interview by phone was postponed three times. The first time, they called me while I was at work and couldn't answer the phone, because they didn't know the time difference between here and India. The second time, they cancelled by email two minutes before the interview was scheduled to take place. When the interview finally took place (half an hour later than we had arranged) it turned out I was being interviewed for a specific role, which I had no idea about because I had been told it was a general screening interview. I hadn't been sent the job spec at all so I was unable to answer many of the questions.
    I was told I would be notified in a few days whether I was successful or not. It's a month later and I've heard nothing. I shan't be holding my breath waiting though -if this is how they conduct their recruitment I'm not sure I want to work for this company at all.

Interview Questions

• What is a fund? Given the nature of the job I was applying for, I would assume this was a given. I wasn't sure how I was expected to answer this question.   Answer Question