State of Arizona Child Protective Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State of Arizona Child Protective Services Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Child Protective Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at State of Arizona (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online for the position in November 2013 and received a call to schedule an interview in December 2013. The interview was scheduled for January 2014. The interview was with 2 current employees who asked questions and wrote your responses down. According to the interviewer, all candidates were being asked the same questions and their responses would reviewed by another person who made the hiring decisions. After the interview, we were lead to computers that had open word documents with a question to respond to. The writing sample is timed. After the writing sample you go to a room and fill out information for a background check and provide fingerprints. The whole interview process took about 3 hours, but it depends on the number of applicants who are interviewing that day. It took another month after the interview to receive a job offer and another month after job offer until my first day.

Interview Questions

• Have you dealt with a difficult customer/person; Can you tell about a time they were upset and how you handled it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There are no negotiations. The position is based on pay grades.

Other Interview Reviews for State of Arizona

Child Protective Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingman, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State of Arizona (Kingman, AZ) in April 2010.

Interview

4 person panel asking for specific instances of problem solving and results obtained.

Interview Questions