State of Arizona Eligibility Interviewer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Eligibility Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State of Arizona (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online, took a 2 hour online assessment(semi-difficult). A couple days later, I got a call for an interview. Interviewed with 2 managers who asked interview questions. The interview lasted about 25-35 minutes. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Share a time when you had to deal with an irate customer, how would you deal with a co-worker who's hard to get along with?, Are you a team player?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay was non negotiable but I was able to pick a location near my home. Mon-Fri 8-5p.

Other Interview Reviews for State of Arizona

Eligibility Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State of Arizona (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2011.

Interview

Do not remember the date of the IQ/Skills test but it was intense and online, tool about 2 hours to complete. Never thought I had passed it. Then one day I received a call for a panel interview, so I guess I did pretty good! The panel interview was very professional, took about 1 hour once the quesitons began.

Interview Questions

• How many times have you had unexcused days from work?   Answer Question
    • How would your current employer/manager describe your work habits to others?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the location I would like to work, I had two choices.