State of Arizona Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 65 of over 65 interviews

Employee Referral3%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

State of Arizona

Application

I interviewed at State of Arizona

Interview

There was first a recruiter screening then a video interview, both parties were friendly and knowledgeable. It was STAR based questions along with questions that were job related. They gave a good overview of the job and benefits.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me why you are interested in this position?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State of Arizona (Phoenix, AZ) in Jan 2021

Interview

1. Phone screening with HR 2. 40 minute timed case study 3. 1 hour long video interview with auditor manager and senior auditor 4. 1 hour long video interview with two auditor managers.

Interview Questions
  • -Tell us about a time you had an opportunity to give feedback to someone. How did it go? -Tell us about a time you get feedback when working on a group project. -Tell us about any findings you found interesting when reviewing previous reports. -Tell us about tour process for summarizing information.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State of Arizona (Phoenix, AZ)

Interview

1. Applied 2. Next day online assessment (basic multiple choice questions) 3. 3rd day invited for interview (None panel. Only 1 interviewer) 4. A month later offer letter Interview process was pretty quick. I knew I did good on interview day after was asked to provide more info and sign paper work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State of Arizona

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State of Arizona

Interview

Interviewed with two supervisors. It was a in person interview. Basic interview questions were asked. Easy interview for sure. Behavioral interview was used. The hiring process took a long time the persons who do the background are terrible.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State of Arizona (Phoenix, AZ) in Mar 2020

Interview

It was a usual interview with 10 questions based on pat experience and skills and everything went normal. The interviewers were welcoming and spoke very well. They were keen about experiences and also asked me questions beyond what was in my resume. They had a paper with 10 questions they wanted to ask me and everything went according to that. My salary expectations were also asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State of Arizona (Tucson, AZ) in Oct 2019

Interview

I applied online for a case manager 2 position at two locations. A couple weeks later I was asked to interview for same position at two different locations. Both interviews had two or more people taking turns asking questions. They would write notes as I answered. They were nice and professional but I am horrible at interviewing because I get nervous. At one of the interview locations all four of the interviewers had costumes on because it was Halloween. Although it was strange to be interviewed by witches and pirates, it also made me want to work there so I too can dress up.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had a conflict with a co worker.
  • What does it mean to take someone by face value.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State of Arizona (Phoenix, AZ) in Sep 2019

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Questions asked made sense and were relevant to the job. Everyone was friendly and it was a smooth process. From start to finish whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State of Arizona (Phoenix, AZ) in Jul 2019

Interview

Panel of three people of different positions. They each took turns asking a question from a list. At the end they had me write a short paragraph on why I had other candidates had for the job role. They were all pleasant but they seemed to lack enthusiasm. The update takes forever to find out if you got hired or not.

Interview Questions
  • Describe yourself in one word? What is ipconfig? What does the company do? What would your boss say you need to work on? What did you do do improve on that answer? Why did you seek work in this company?
1 person found this interview helpful

State of Arizona

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at State of Arizona

Interview

Applied online and received a call back about 3 weeks later for an in person interview. I had two people interviewing me and the general vibe was friendly and laid-back. Questions were typical and not challenging. I felt the interview went very well but about 2 weeks later I received a rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation in which you dealt with an irate customer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at State of Arizona (Phoenix, AZ) in Mar 2019

Interview

I was contacted about 3 weeks after I submitted the application online. The interview consisted of 30 minutes to respond to a prompt, where your judgement, attention to detail, and writing skills are reviewed and scored. I am not sure how much of the overall interview performance is weighted on the written portion. Once you are finished with your prompt, they lead you to a 3 person panel interview with different supervisors from different divisions within the department. They open with, "tell me about yourself." There are some standard "tell me about a time" questions, and they want specific outcomes, not just generalities. They throw in a couple of hypothetical situations that pertain to the job, and then close out with a chance for you to mention anything you think would help them make their decision. They also open the floor to questions at this time. My advice is just to have a list of professional or academic accomplishments that you're proud of, and able to recall vividly. I also recommend reading up on the job thoroughly, and having questions about the job itself--because it isn't an easy one to be taken lightly. When I left they told me to expect a decision in 2-3 weeks. I was contacted with an offer exactly 3 weeks after my interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about one of your proudest professional or academic accomplishments.
  • How would you handle a situation where a family was not following up on their court orders?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with State of Arizona Job Seekers

DDD SUPPORT COORDINATOR
JobsSalariesInterviews
Motor Vehicle Customer Service Representative
Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
Learn About the Job
Registrar of Contractors - Customer Service Representative II (Licensing Representative)