State of Arkansas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at State of Arkansas

2.5

Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State of Arkansas (Little Rock, AR) in May 2010.

Interview

I only had one interview and I knew that I was likely to be selected because I hit it off with the judge right away. I made sure that I knew as much about him and his decision theories before I went in to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to make Apple product merge with PC products?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State of Arkansas (Little Rock, AR) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewing was average and the process only took about two weeks. Roland was very easy-going. I met with others before being offered a position. I took a basic test. Things went great. I got hired. I sat in a typical cubicle. We used microsoft office.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to start your career here?   1 Answer

Clerk II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State of Arkansas.

Interview

Phone, then in person interview. Then a offer call and letter. Panned interview of peers and a lot of filling out paper work. Then a really long wait until they decided to call and tell me I was selected.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work their?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Hired by a friend of a friend, so they knew a lot about me beforehand.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question they asked was the regular, "Why do you want to work here?" So really the questions weren't difficult..   Answer Question

Administrative Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State of Arkansas (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

It was short and very unprofessional. The interviewers were unprepared. One interviewer knew what they were talking about while the other just sat there. Just looking and smiling. I knew I had the job before interview was over. The easiest I've ever had to do.

Adjudicator Interview

Interview

Took a skills test and then had one interview. There were 6 people interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure? Not a difficult interview.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State of Arkansas (Little Rock, AR) in June 2008.

Interview

It took a couple of months before I was contacted. After applying for the position, I was mailed a questionnaire, which contain 10 questions about your experience and other "stuff". After being called for the interview...I was asked the same questions that was in the questionnaire. When I arrived at the agency I was interviewing for, I noticed how some of the people were talking loud, some were gossiping on the phone. I also noticed that they were dressed casually.

Interview Questions

• How many years of AASIS experience do you have?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State of Arkansas (Little Rock, AR) in August 2016.

Interview

There was a two person panel who asked questio n's from a scripted form about past job duties. They wrote as I spoke. There was very little eye contact. Looked like they were taking a test. The questions were easy though. The interview didn't take long. About an hour or so.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would handle or prioritize multiple requests at the same time.   Answer Question
    • Tell me how you have used filing systems in the past.   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hot Springs, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at State of Arkansas (Hot Springs, AR) in April 2011.

Interview

Group interview with ranked scoring of all interviewees. Asked all applicants the same pre-printed questions and then score according to a 1 to 10 scale and then use a matrix to find a weight on each Knowledge, Skill or Ability.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrison, AR

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at State of Arkansas (Harrison, AR) in September 2011.

Interview

Short nursing knowledge based questions what and how teaching applied to specific disease processes.attendance, work ethics, and general get to know you questions. Was interviewed by 2 people each taking turns and taking notes. Took a long time to get a job offer. Was told I was chosen if central office approved.