State of California Associate Governmental Program Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State of California Associate Governmental Program Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at State of California

Associate Governmental Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State of California in June 2014.

Interview

There was a 3 person panel conducting the interview and there was just one interview. The interview consisted of a list of 8 questions. There was also an editing and a writing exercise.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when an employee would not give you information to meet a deadline. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for State of California

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State of California (Sacramento, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was quick. Called in for a meeting within the same week. Met with a panel of three managers. The managers asked for a brief description of my experience as it related to the position. They asked me several situational "what would you do" questions as well. To finish the interview, they had me complete a written task related to the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, pay is standard and regulated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State of California (Rancho Cordova, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was great. The entire process was professional and prompt. Very structured. They asked about 10 questions and left time in the end for your questions. They were also very informative about the job that they were interviewing you for.

Associate Governmental Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State of California in September 2016.

Interview

Test, Apply online or mail in application, Panel interview. Most panel interviews are 2 or 3 people. Not very hard or taxing. The interview process is points based, and avoids playing favorites. If you get the interview you have as fair a shot as any applicant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when......., or your standard what strengths do you bring to this position......   Answer Question