KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

State of California Personnel Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 93 interviews

Interviews at State of California

Neutral100%
Other50%
Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

State of California

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State of California

Interview

Applied online via portal Received email with date and time of phone interview Replied confirming interview date and time Was emailed documents to sign authorization to contact references (current and former supervisors) Phone interview 3 group panel 6 questions 20 minutes to answer Option to skip and return to questions if needed

Interview Questions
  • *Tell us about your Hr experience *Why should we hire you? *An employee overheard a colleagues wage rate is much higher than his and is extremely upset. How will you explain this to the upset employee? *What agencies have you worked for to prepare you for the role? *Name 4 things that help you not disclose confidential information *How do you prioritize your daily duties?
    Answer Question
6 people found this interview helpful

State of California

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State of California in Jul 2014

Interview

I sent a resume and application. I was called in for an interview about two weeks later. The interview was very easy. I was interviewed by two people. It consisted of 6 questions. I was handed a list of the questions to look at. I could look ahead at the upcoming questions while they were writing down my answers.

Interview Questions
  • None of them were unexpected. They asked about computer experience, what to do if I was asked to provide confidention information to someone not authorized to have it.
15 people found this interview helpful