State of Michigan Associate Transportation Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State of Michigan Associate Transportation Planner Interview Questions

Interviews at State of Michigan

1 Interview Review

4.0

Associate Transportation Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at State of Michigan (Lansing, MI) in September 2018.

Interview

It took the State a month to get back with me on GovernmentJobs.com. They called to set up the interview in about a week past the call date. It was a little confusing to find the correct building, park, and enter past security clearance, but overall if you give yourself enough time, this isn't that stressful. I met with the supervisor for the position I applied for, and then two members of the Transportation team. The questions were VERY technical, so I was glad that I thought to study the specifics of the position I applied for the night before. They asked me to explain how my experience (projects specific and generally) made me a good candidate for the position. All of the questions were pre-written. Not too much personal communication, but I was able to get the two executives to laugh. Overall a pleasant interview!

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of the MDOT Transportation policies?   Answer Question