State of Ohio Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at State of Ohio Auditor

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at State of Ohio Auditor (Columbus, OH).

Interview

First, you apply online. You are then contacted by a recruiter for a short phone interview. You then invite for an in-person interview. The in-person interview lasted about an hour with 2 managers. The next round is another round of interviews with management. By the time I was called for the next round, I had already accepted another job offer. The process was very slow. From the time I applied online to getting the invite for the second in-person interview, it took about 3 months.

Assistant Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at State of Ohio Auditor (Columbus, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

First, you need to apply on their website. An HR person from Columbus will call you and set up an interview there. The initial interview is no more than 10-15 minutes. Very basic questions. Next, you will have an interview with whatever region is in need of auditors. This interview tells you more about the job, and is also fairly easy. No tricky questions.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State of Ohio Auditor (Columbus, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

2 round interviews, first round on campus, the second one in the Auditor office

Interview Questions

• What's the worst class you are taking right now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Audit Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State of Ohio Auditor (Columbus, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and within a week I received a call to come in an interview. The interview process only lasted 30 mins with only one 1 on 1 interview. Questions were very basic, most just walked through my resume. I received an offer right on the spot. Within two weeks I started working.

Fellowship Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State of Ohio Auditor.

Interview

I applied through a campus recruiter and received a phone call 5 months later to make an appointment for a phone interview. The subsequent phone interview lasted about 45 minutes. This was followed by an in-person interview with Chief Auditor at the downtown Cleveland location. A it turned out I already had the job when I stepped in the door and didn't know it. It would have saved quite a bit of stress having known this beforehand. Then there was a large amount of paperwork to fill out and send to the Columbus office.

Interview Questions

• "Have you had any auditing experience or classes?" "Have you had any governmental experience or classes?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation requred. But make it clear where you will be residing as they assign you audit locations to work at.