State of Ohio Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH | Glassdoor

State of Ohio Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Therapeutic Program Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at State of Ohio (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

It was a long application to interview period that allowed for the hiring manager and HR personnel to ask Behavioral questions and their interest was in how I planned to make the job a better place.

Interview Questions

• What difference did I expect from the community to the hospital environment?   1 Answer

Seamstress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State of Ohio (Cleveland, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

the Major was very kind and willing to work with my schedule and accommodating to anything that I may have needed. he was engaging when we conversed and pleasant to deal with. overall, he was supportive and gentle spirited.

Interview Questions

• was I familiar with sewing uniform patches?   1 Answer

Psychologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at State of Ohio (Cleveland, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by varied group of administrators and clinicians. They seemed to be looking for a creataive, fairly accomplished person who could hit the job running with little break in time.I fit the bill in that I have had 43 years of experience dooing the job with the exact skills needed as they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if an assistant didn't want to follow directions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since I expected an advance step appointment, the position approval had to go to top administrator which took 45 days to approve which it finally was to my satisfaction