State of Ohio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 5, 2017

2.8

Management Analyst Supervisor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at State of Ohio (Columbus, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

total of two interviews, both were panel interviews and very intense. The questions were all insurance related and behavioral. Plan to have a few scenarios. It took many attempts to actually get an interview. If you want your resume in the running, you must revise it and use key words that are in the job description; the computer will weed out based on key words. Tkae your time and be descriptive in the question boxes.

Interview Questions

• All of the answers to the interview questions can be found on the website information.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You take what they offer, there is no negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State of Ohio (Columbus, OH).

Interview

It was a very extensive and thorough interview process. I applied by sending an email with my resume and cover letter. Then I was invited to start the interview process which included a panel interview with senior staff, followed by a one-on-one with the executive director. Once I completed the panel interview and was asked to move to a final, I was asked to fill out the state application and submit a drug test. I was also asked to complete a project review as homework. I had a weekend to complete it and send it in via email.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't one particular question that was the most difficult but the panel interview consisted on over an hour of behavioral questions that sometimes seemed to overlap and make it difficult to come up with new "situations" from my work history to share. It definitely was an exercise in endurance.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Massillon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State of Ohio (Massillon, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

A panel interview with at least one person from HR and 2-3 from Nursing. Questions asked such as scenarios and how you would react. The panel fully describes the mission statement, hours of work and that it is a Union facility

Program Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at State of Ohio (Columbus, OH) in September 2012.

Interview

The questions were all oral interview questions with a panel of interviewers. The questions were program related and required program understanding along with hypothetical questions that sought proposed solutions. The interview was a two part interview on different dates as the selection of candidates was narrowed down.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when presented this hypothetical issue   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation took approximately a week and was not that difficult.

Case Manager Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State of Ohio in November 2011.

Interview

A civil service test and a grammar was given. The grammar test was easy. I didn't time myself properly and didn't complete the other test. It was divided into 5 sections and I didn't get to the 5th section. It was tricky but not really extremely hard.

Interview Questions

• Detailed tricky analysis questions that are hard to remember   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State of Ohio in February 2009.

Interview

Written application, application screened, background check completed, security clearance verified, drug test, 1:1 interview, panel interview to include physical fitness test & body fat test, and a formal presntation to demonstrate presentation skills & knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with counterinsurgency warfare in a combat theater of operations.   Answer Question
    • Describe your knowledge of enemy TTP's in combat theater of operations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

CIO Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State of Ohio in August 2007.

Interview

Formal process

Seamstress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State of Ohio (Cleveland, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

the Major was very kind and willing to work with my schedule and accommodating to anything that I may have needed. he was engaging when we conversed and pleasant to deal with. overall, he was supportive and gentle spirited.

Interview Questions

• was I familiar with sewing uniform patches?   1 Answer

Therapeutic Program Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at State of Ohio (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

It was a long application to interview period that allowed for the hiring manager and HR personnel to ask Behavioral questions and their interest was in how I planned to make the job a better place.

Interview Questions

• What difference did I expect from the community to the hospital environment?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at State of Ohio (Columbus, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

The position was a contract position. The interview was a standard panel interview. They took the time to explain the current environment and ask questions related to it. The duration was one hour. Everyone in the interview was wearing a suit or dress. The office environment was casual. No "got you" type questions. Very professional.