State of Wisconsin Investment Board (SWIB) Equity Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Equity Analyst

State of Wisconsin Investment Board (SWIB) Equity Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at State of Wisconsin Investment Board (SWIB)

1 Interview Review

4.0

Equity Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at State of Wisconsin Investment Board (SWIB).

Interview

I interviewed for the Equity Analyst, Public Equities Division at SWIB. I have included my feedback regarding the interview process as well as SWIB below.

The hiring process included multiple interviews culminating in an in-person onsite interview. The interview process was rigorous, there were constant lines of communication and I was treated fairly throughout. For the roles I interviewed for, the group leaders came across as friendly & open to different ideas about portfolio construction, and the investment process seemed streamlined to reduce non-essential activities. The onsite interview was structured to allow meeting group leaders across different areas of SWIB & this was a good way to provide a candidate a broad perspective about the organization.

Regarding SWIB more broadly, the investment groups seem to have been given autonomy in generating consistent returns. Given that the groups are fairly small, this translates into a very good opportunity for investment professionals to take-on sector-level portfolio management responsibility at a fairly early stage in their career.

Overall, SWIB came across an organization where employees are committed to the mission, investment professionals are given opportunities to make an impact and are treated fairly.

Interview Questions