State of Wisconsin Investment Board (SWIB) Securities Analyst, Public Equities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at State of Wisconsin Investment Board (SWIB)

1 Interview Review

Securities Analyst, Public Equities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State of Wisconsin Investment Board (SWIB) (Madison, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Two weeks later I receive a phone call asking to come in for an interview the next week. HR said they would send an email with interview information. I had to follow up with HR twice before they sent the email regarding where, when, and with who I was to be interviewing with. HR did not appear to be very organized. The interview process was broken down into two 30-minute blocks. The first block was with an analyst and a manager who didn't even smile as they greeted me. You can guess how the rest of the interview went. The second block was with two HR personnel, who seemed rather inexperienced because they read their questions off of a script and were very hard to engage in any conversation that did not have to do with a direct answer to their scripted question. Two days later I receive a scripted email from HR telling me they decided not to hire anyone for this position. Three weeks after that email I see this job posted online, showing that claim to be a lie, which prompted me to write this review.

Interview Questions