State of Wisconsin Investment Board (SWIB) Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Recruiter

State of Wisconsin Investment Board (SWIB) Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at State of Wisconsin Investment Board (SWIB)

1 Interview Review

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State of Wisconsin Investment Board (SWIB) (Madison, WI) in July 2018.

Interview

I’m relocating to Madison from the greater Chicagoland area and they called to get my availability for a phone interview. Their availability coincided with a trip I had already planned to Madison so I went in office for that first round interview with the recruiting director. The director asked about my experience and background before getting into a description of the position which gave me a clear definition of what they expected the role to be. They brought me in for a second round interview with several executive and C-suite level professionals. That second interview was more geared to my experience and situational/behavioral questions. I was notified of their decision a little less than two weeks after my second interview, which is reasonable and fairly standard. They decided to go with another candidate but I wanted commend them on their interview process, I never had any issues from a communication standpoint and was happy that they reached out with decisions in a timely manner since waiting can often be an agonizing part of the interview process.

Interview Questions