Statera Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Statera Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Statera (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

First conversation is with a recruiter-- and their recruiters are great. Then a tech screen, then a meeting with the leader of the division you'd be working in. Then a final interview with a member of the executive team. Then offer, then HR takes over when you start.

Interview Questions

• "What are your weaknesses?" There is never any comfortable way to answer this question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is a little room for negotiation, but the recruiter covered salary with me during the very first phone call, so that is what was conveyed throughout the process. I have heard that Statera pays on the high end.

Other Interview Reviews for Statera

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Statera (Bellevue, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

Initial call with the recruiter was positive, who explained the company's overall style and approach. Overall, a run-of-the-mill consulting company, although based on recruiter's speil, the company does seem to foster enterpreneurial spirit among consultants and reward them for any business that materializes through such efforts. This sounded interesting to me and I decided to proceed with the process. It was a challenge just staying in touch with the rectuiter, and scheduling interviews with technical screeners. After one interviewed flaked on me for the second time I decided Statera wasn't worth the persuit.

Interview Questions