Staybridge Suites Front Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staybridge Suites Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Staybridge Suites

2.4

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

Was asked basic interview questions, got two interviews before I was offered the position. I was interviewed by the supervisor and manager. They really want to get to know you as a person, while also getting to know your skills and strengths.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to balance multiple tasks at once.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Staybridge Suites

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites in June 2017.

Interview

Easy and laid back, not intimidating. Was very welcoming and felt comfortable. Just had to fill out application and was told my job duties, discussed benefits and availability. The questions were very easy and at the end of the interview they offered me the job

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Lafayette, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was more like a conversation. She asked me about my previous work experience, and what shifts I'd be available to work. She told me about her position and a little about the hotel, in general. Then, she gave me an overview of the duties of a front desk agent. It lasted about 15-20 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Schererville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Schererville, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

Very easy, just spoke about my employment history and how I would interact on a guest relations aspect. Spoke with two managers and they were very kind. The interview went quick.

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The previous supervisor made it feel like it was more of a casual conversation and not like your were being placed in front of a panel of judges. I got to know the supervisor on a personal level and he got to know me on a personal level. I absolutely loved the interview process and was upset to see this supervisor move on to bigger and better things.

Interview Questions

• If you were stick on a deserted island and could only bring three things what would they be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Portland, OR) in October 2013.

Interview

Offered an interview over the phone. Went in the next day and had a in person interview with the front office manager and general manager. They will then proceed to either offer you the job or not. They also performed a reference check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Okemos, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

The iterview process was very simple and laid back. Usually when there is a position open more than likely you will get the job. The GM just goes through a set of standard questions and you just answer them honestly and in 3 days they will contact you.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected was How honest are you on a scale of 0 to 100?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I just wanted to make sure that I have Sundays off for church and also had to arrange certain times to work due to my changing football schedule.