Staybridge Suites Front Desk Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staybridge Suites Front Desk Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Staybridge Suites

1.7

Front Desk Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites in September 2012.

Interview

I waited awhile for the interview process to start. They kept telling me how important this job was and how important it was for everyone to be enthusiastic. Overall it was an average interview. Basic questions, and no questions were tailored to there company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Staybridge Suites

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Allentown, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

They were very nice and laidback/relaxed. It was a very engaging experience and they seemed like they were genuinely interested in getting to know you as a person rather than just your background info.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions. Nothing difficult at all. One thing they are interested in is seeing if you're able to work alone (no manager, supervisor, security or staff). They will ask you that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Tyler, TX).

Interview

Was very quick, maybe 5 minutes. We sat down in the main lobby, he asked about my customer service experience on my resume and told me what they were looking. Asked what I was looking for in pay, then told me what they offered, then was done. Very easy, just wasn't enough pay for me.