Staybridge Suites Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staybridge Suites Interview Questions

Interviews at Staybridge Suites

2.3

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites in September 2012.

Interview

I waited awhile for the interview process to start. They kept telling me how important this job was and how important it was for everyone to be enthusiastic. Overall it was an average interview. Basic questions, and no questions were tailored to there company.

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Allentown, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

They were very nice and laidback/relaxed. It was a very engaging experience and they seemed like they were genuinely interested in getting to know you as a person rather than just your background info.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions. Nothing difficult at all. One thing they are interested in is seeing if you're able to work alone (no manager, supervisor, security or staff). They will ask you that.   Answer Question

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Tyler, TX).

Interview

Was very quick, maybe 5 minutes. We sat down in the main lobby, he asked about my customer service experience on my resume and told me what they were looking. Asked what I was looking for in pay, then told me what they offered, then was done. Very easy, just wasn't enough pay for me.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Irving, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

It was about 30-45 minutes, they asked a lot of questions about my background and desire to move up in the company. They were very casual during the interview which made the experience a lot easier.

Interview Questions

• I understand you want to move up in this company, what are some things you could do to show us you are ready for that?   Answer Question

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stapleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Stapleton, CO) in March 2018.

Interview

In person interview with GM, job for toddlers I don't wht they hire kids to deal with Guest. Got a phone call and got hired next day I signed documenta

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites.

Interview

Approximately twenty minutes long. Met with manager. Asked about past hotel experience, hardest day at work, how do you get to know your co-workers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was asked what schedule I preferred during interview as well as desired salary.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (McLean, VA) in September 2012.

Interview

Multi level interview with front desk, marketing, and hotel management. Due to the small staff, your likability is a considering factor. Company ethics, daily routines and practices will be discussed at the start, so you will have a general idea of the environment and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• A problem, and how you solved it at a previous work place.   Answer Question

Guest Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Carmel, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

Online app. Personal interview that only lasted about 20 minutes. The place was very hard to find. The manager expressed that everyone else he had interviewed had the same problem. He was very pleasant, but I felt thrown off with the late start.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to drive so far for a job.   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Interview

They call you for an interview and get to know you better . You usually know before you leave if you have a job or not. Long as you are honest and hardworking this interview process is a breeze.

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (San Antonio, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I turned in my application, called and set-up an appointment for the next day. They asked me about my work experiences, what I could do for them, and why should they choose my over other applicants. I then got an appointment with the General Manger, and he asked me what I would do in certain scenarios.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I did. My advice, be firm but remember they need to make money too.