Steak n Shake Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Easy interview process. They really want to hire you. So honestly just be yourself and everything should work out perfectly . Then you get your week of training. In whatever department they want you in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Steak n Shake

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Steak n Shake (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

They were holding open interviews from 8 to 10 on Dec 12 2013. I applied through Snag A job when I get to the store they told me to go sit in the back and the manager will come to me shortly. I waited about 5 minutes. She came and basically explain to me how the interview was going to go a few questions to get to know me. She handed me another application and told me to fill it out and when I was done to call her. I filled it out and called her over she came took the application from me and sat in front of me. She had a clipboard in her hand with a bunch of papers and I guess she had a copy of my snag a job application because she kept referring to it as she asked me the questions?. She asked me for my availability and if I have any commitment that can interfere with the job? can I work in a team? If I would rather build burgers or make shakes? Pretty basic questions. I went in really nervous thinking she was going to ask me hard ball busting questions but she didn't. Then she shook my hand and told me I'll get an email for a second interview in 2 weeks if they're interested. I was confident it went good because of her attitude. 2 weeks passed and I never got a second email.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa Palms, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Steak n Shake (Tampa Palms, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

Super easy asks basic questions, very laid back and chill, management is easy going. Nothing to worry about especially if this is your very first interview. They are super nice and understanding