Steak n Shake Grill Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Steak n Shake Grill Cook Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2016

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Palm Bay, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Steak n Shake (Palm Bay, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Showed up. Went to a table and manager came out and talked to me about the difficulties of the job. Asked me questions then scheduled a second interview with the GM.
GM interview was the same but the GM asked different questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Steak n Shake

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Steak n Shake (Clearwater, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

2 interviews one with GM one with kitchen manager, orientation with district manager flew through everthing didn't really answer questions on papers like you should have just had us as a group check each one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

my pay i needed at least 10/hr but they could only give me 9/hr.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pooler, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Steak n Shake (Pooler, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Easy fast fun and I knew somebody who worked there and who was doing the hiring. So I got the job off top

Interview Questions

• Having t learn the vision and mission quote on the front and the back of the card. You have to memorize it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Steak n Shake (Elkhart, IN) in May 2011.

Interview

I interviewed for grill cook and got an interview right away. I explained my previous positions, if any. I explained why I thought I should be a good candidate for their job offering. I was offered the position and explained about the 5 key principles and how they expect their employees to follow them. Asked if there was any reasons I couldn't follow them. Then I was followed up with a phone call about my start date.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about the company?   1 Answer