Steak n Shake Server/Host Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Steak n Shake Server/Host Interview Questions

1.5

Server/Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Steak n Shake (Newnan, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. Attire: I dressed up in black slacks and a button down with some dress shoes. Even though it's a casual restaurant, I would recommend wearing something similar. I've seen teenagers come in there with booty shorts and tank tops... I don't recall any of them getting hired. Interview: I went in and asked for the hiring manager by name. She then came out and led me to a nearby booth where we talked and she got to know me. She asked which position I would like and what qualified me for the job. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What position would you like to work? (cashier, server, drive through, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Steak n Shake

Server/Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Steak n Shake (Gainesville, FL) in December 2009.

Interview

Interviewing at these restaurants is the typical stuff....they just want to make sure you're not high or having withdrawals during the interview.

Interview Questions