Steak n Shake Interview Questions in Louisville, KY | Glassdoor

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Steak n Shake (Louisville, KY) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online, a manager emailed me, saying they would like to set up a interview. I arrived there at steak n shake, another manager was working and asked me like 2 questions even gave me a free drink. Then she told me to sit down and another manager would do the interview. He arrived he was like 20, he asked me 3 questions, and said I got the job. The interview was not even 5 minutes. The interview was out in the lobby, where every customer could hear us, and plus my mom was there while i was doing the interview which was arkward. He said that they would call me when my background check cleared. Never got a call back, but he clearly told me I had the job. I knew my background was clean, still don't know why they didn't call me. I called them like 20 times and they kep giving me the run around so I said f it.

Interview Questions

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Steak n Shake (Louisville, KY) in May 2014.

Interview

many usual questions such as experience and work ethic explanations, explanations of expected duties, mainly about how quickly i would be able to begin working for the company. Also, a sit down interview with the district manager was required. They seemed more worried about how quickly i would be able to begin than asking any legitimate questions.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a good manager for this company?   1 Answer