Steelcase IT Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Steelcase IT Intern Interview Questions

2.3

IT Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Steelcase in May 2013.

Interview

Someone wanted to hire on an intern with capability in general development and 3D graphics. I was referred through a friend, who was hired on after our professor was emailed about potential candidates for the position.

I only had one interview with general questions, showing I had general competence in communication and programming, as well as prior work experience.

I don't know what the normal application process is, mine was a special case, as it was through an employee referral for a specific job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Steelcase

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Steelcase (Grand Rapids, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Couple of weeks later, I got a call from HR asking to schedule a phone interview. The interview was conducted by 2 people (HR and the team member) and lasted for about 30-40 min. Questions were mostly related to past experience and school work along with a few behavioral questions. Pretty straight forward. A week later I received the offer letter. Overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Steelcase?
      What do you expect from this internship?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Steelcase (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was a very standard interview that consisted of behavioral questions, questions about experience, and questions about future plans. I was interviewed with two other people, and they both seemed very friendly and welcoming. One of these people was from the HR Department and another was from the IT department. I was asked for an interview within a couple of days after submitting my application, and the interview was located on my college's campus.