Stein Mart Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stein Mart Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Stein Mart

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stein Mart (Arlington, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I did not got through a real interview process for this job because I was transferred from a different location. I recall talking to the manager of the location I was being transferred to, but he just asked me about when I would be able to start.

Other Interview Reviews for Stein Mart

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stein Mart (Toledo, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview. It's retail, so not much was expected other than having the ability to work the POS and count. I had one interview with the general manager and was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stein Mart (San Antonio, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with assistant manager. Was asked very basic questions about myself and why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses? Tell us about a time you handled a situation with an irate customer and what you did to resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stein Mart (Knoxville, TN) in August 2013.

Interview

Filled out an application online, and called them 2 times. They called me for an interview, where I spoke with the assistant store manager, and she asked me some questions, and i had the job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stein Mart in May 2014.

Interview

They will easily hire you if you go in and speak with a manager in person. The total process only took about 3 days since I had a couple of friends that already worked there and were good references.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stein Mart (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Sat 1 on 1 with the manager and went over my resume. I was told on that day whether or not I got the job. The interview lasted for ten to fifteen minutes.