Stein Mart Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Stein Mart Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Stein Mart

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Watchung, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stein Mart (Watchung, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

quick, laidback and straightforward, took a couple of days and then they got me started with computerized training which took over 6 hours that was on cashiering duties, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stein Mart

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stein Mart (Pompano Beach, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

The first manager I had when I started my retail career basically asked if I could lift so many pounds, customer service skills, availability. then we talked window treatments. I was hired on the spot full time, worked one day he recognized my work ethic and energy level and he gave me full time hours and overtime until I could be hired full time after 90 days.

Interview Questions

• answered above mostly about customer service skills.   1 Answer

Negotiation

He gave me a starting salary I said no and he up it to where it would be worth my while.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stein Mart in May 2014.

Interview

I applied in person and received a call a week later to set up an interview. The interview was with the assistant store manager and was fairly easy. Was called back a few days later and offered a position.