Stellar Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stellar Global Solutions Interview Questions

2.0

Call Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stellar Global Solutions (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

You take a computer based test. They will then call and scheduel an interview. My interview was more of a friendly talk. The interviewer had a list of questions he asked from a paper but it was a mute point.

Interview Questions

Interview

Recruitment process is fairly quick and stress-free. Someone from the recruitment team will call you once you've submitted your CV online, and will then be asked to go their recruitment office to undergo typing tests and final interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions just be sure you have the required comm skills and typing skills   Answer Question

Mandarin Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stellar Global Solutions (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in April 2012.

Interview

one day hiring process

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stellar Global Solutions (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in October 2011.

Interview

initial interview, examination, final interview contract signing without proper evaluation and doesn't recognize what they advertise. doesn't care if individual who applies is better/ fit for the position or not.

Negotiation

crazy

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stellar Global Solutions in June 2011.

Interview

Starts with a 1 on 1 interview then Hands on Exam, Typing test, then if all goes well, final interview.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase. The offer was very good at the get-go.

Communications Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stellar Global Solutions (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in December 2008.

Interview

You are called one at a time. You are then asked the usual inital interview questions such as telling something about yourself, telling about past experiences, usually to gauge language ability. Then you are to complete an online assessment and typing test. Afterwhich, you are to wait for the final interview and job offer, usually all done within the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation was the same for all hired employees. There were no variations in pay.