Steren Electronics International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Steren Electronics International

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Steren Electronics International (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

had only one interview with a panel. easy questions mostly related to the job. but they wanted to make sure how much work you can take on from day one and expect no job training.

Interview Questions

• what is the achievement you have from the most recent position?   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Steren Electronics International (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had one interview over the phone with a 3rd party hiring company and then one on-site interview with the company itself. Everyone was extremely polite and the whole process was short. I was interviewed by a manager at the company and then by someone I would be working with directly. The questions were relevant to the position and to the point. Within a couple of hours of the interview being over I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you had much recent experience with older operating systems like Windows XP or Windows 2003 Server?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Steren Electronics International (San Diego, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

At the begining, i applied online, and then HR respond with email. Planned to schedule a phone interview. And then scheduled an on site interview. Then communicate in emails. Then wait for one or two weeks and then start to start to check background and drug test.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Steren Electronics International.

Interview

You'll get a quizz (10 questions from apics). They'll do the talking their big egos don't want to interview they want to be listen. They are always desperated to get employees so you'll get the job if you are asking for a low income.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with china, freight forwarders and developin metrics?   1 Answer