Stericycle Inside Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stericycle Inside Sales Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Stericycle

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stericycle (Chicago, IL) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth running. I was interviewed by my potential manager and we were able to gage if the position and team would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

Stericycle Response

Nov 13, 2018 – Senior Corporate Recruiter

We always say that you're interviewing us just as much as we're interviewing you! It's wonderful to hear that you were able to gain a good sense of our culture during the interview. Welcome to the... More

Other Interview Reviews for Stericycle

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stericycle.

Interview

I submitted my application on a Thursday and I heard back early the following week, via phone, that they wanted to arrange an in-person interview ASAP. I came in that Friday and immediately shadowed with two others that had the position I had applied for in order to see first-hand their daily tasks and systems. I loved the opportunity to get a chance to see what I would be doing and who I would be working with. Afterwards I had a 30 minute interview with the hiring manager where some general questions were asked about my likes and dislikes, experience, etc. I heard back later that afternoon that I was moving on to the next round- a phone interview with an Inside Sales Manager from another branch. That interview also lasted about 30 minutes and I was asked similar questions. The last round was a phone interview with the Director which ended up running over an hour. He gave great feedback on the position and onboarding process, and also asked more about my personality traits and professional experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where your original approach didn't work. How did you change your approach and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Stericycle Response

Nov 13, 2018 – Senior Corporate Recruiter

We're thrilled to see that you had a chance to shadow others who were already in your role! What a great way to gain a sense of what you could expect. Welcome to our Steri crew! We're excited to have... More

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stericycle (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview was 2 parts for me. I had a phone conversation with a member of HR where they described the role, and asked me some general work questions. Then I met in person with a Sales Manager and Team lead and discuss my qualifications and the day in the life of a sales executive.

Interview Questions

• What are your 3 biggest strengths?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stericycle (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

I met with two hiring managers. The process took around an hour and a half. Many of the questions were behavioral questions where you had to share how you dealt with a situation and the outcome/results. In this process, the hiring managers wanted to assess how a potential candidate manages objections. At the end of the interview with each hiring manager, there was an allocated time for asking questions. I used that opportunity to learn more about the hiring managers, the role, and the company itself. Both managers answered all my questions thoroughly. After both interviews with the hiring managers, I met the final decision maker, the Director of Sales, who happened to be available at the time for a final interview session. Typically this interview is on-site on a different date, but he happened to be available which worked out perfectly! This was a very relaxed interview, and felt very conversational but still professional and informative. It was an opportunity to gain deeper insight into the role's function and how the department has been performing. It was an opportunity to express my interest in the role and share why I wanted to be a part of the team. Overall, the interview process was excellent and the best I ever had because I felt the company was a right fit for my skills and career advancement. The timing of the interview was adequate, and did not feel too rushed nor stretched. Although certain questions were challenging, I never felt overwhelmed or stressed at any point. The questions were fair, and all related to the position I was interested in. This interview was an opportunity to learn more about the company, the role I was interested in, and believe it or not even myself.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with rejection?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where your manager/supervisor disagreed with you, and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer