Stericycle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Hospital Waste Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yakima, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stericycle (Yakima, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

i applied online. i was directed to the actual hospital site and had to spend 30 minutes or so going through their screening process as well in addition to the usual online procedure with stericycle.
    not pleased.
    i was surprised when i was contacted by the hiring manager literally the next day to schedule an in person interview. i arrived at the interview about 5 minutes early and found the hiring manager ready to go. it was a general interview about the position, my experience and some of the issues she was having finding good help in the area as most of her workers were having drug issues and being reliable.
    after she found out a had a degree her demeanor suddenly changed. i thought "oh boy, here we go..." then she tried to refer me to other positions within the company etc
    thats never a good sign.
    and i was right.
    the next day i received the general rejection email. i feel like i completely wasted my time with this company. she already had my resume etc if i was overqualified why even call me in?
    once i get a plant manager job again, you can bet i will NEVER use stericycle for my plants environmental needs or otherwise.

Customer Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stericycle (Irving, TX).

Interview

I feel that I had more control over the interview then the interviewers. I applied for one position but was provided with information regarding all the positions they were hiring for. The interview environment was very comfortable. The employees that met were pretty nice.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stericycle in April 2016.

Interview

I was e-ailed by a recruiter shortly after applying for the job, but that was the highlight of my experience. Recruiter failed to confirm a time for a phone screening and I had to call her between times she specified. She then failed to send me a confirmation e-mail for a follow-up interview with he manager, and the manager called an hour before the time she had stated in the phone screening. I declined the phone call from the manager and did not interview for the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Waste Management Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edwardsville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stericycle (Edwardsville, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was great, everything was positive communication until..... Contact and communication stop completely when they decide the are not going to hire you. At least have the courtesy to call or answer your phone to say you went another direction LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD. No big deal other than I think people should do what they say they will do!

Supervisor Interview

Interview

I had a phone screening, which went well. Then I had an interview with the Director and three Supervisors. The 2nd interview went well then I was invited to a 3rd face to face interview. I was told I would be interviewing with the other two Supervisors in the department and the VP would be stopping by for about 10 minutes or so. Well not only did the VP stay and facilitate the entire interview, she decided to bring one of her close co-workers to join us (awesome). The VP and her "friend" asked most of the questions while the other two supervisors stared at me like a deer caught in headlights.

Client Recall Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stericycle (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume and was called about two weeks later for an interview. The gentleman that interview me was 25 minutes late for an 8:00 am interview and spent most of the time on his phone. He spoke for the entire interview and his only question was "Do you know what we do"? Fortunately I had researched the company and gave a answer. He never asked another question. At the end of the interview, I asked him if he had any questions for me and he said, "No, I read your resume".

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winthrop, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stericycle (Winthrop, ME) in August 2015.

Interview

Initial interview was through the phone, basic job matching questions were asked. I was not completely prepared for it as I didn't think my online assessment was great.

I was then told I will be scheduled for an onsite interview. I followed up via email and also sent a thank you note. I didn't hear from them again until after two weeks when I thought it was not going to happen. I was finally interviewed by the director about 4 weeks after applying. During the interview, I was given a quick tour of the facility, then the interview lasted for almost an hour. I prepared a one-page 60, 90, day plan for the interviewer who seemed to have been impressed by my preparation. I was told to be back for the next interview which was then taken back during the same week.

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stericycle.

Interview

The HR recruiter called me two hours earlier than our scheduled time and asked "are you ready to talk now?" Should I have pointed her error out to her? Probably...because she clearly thought I sounded unprepared and distracted. Which I was. Because she was two hours early and I was in the middle of something.

At the end of the 10 minute screen, when it was clear she wasn't impressed with me, she gave a chirpy "you can always apply again for other positions." Um...won't you be on the other end of the phone if I do? (And two hours earlier than I expecting you, most likely?)

Interview Questions

• They were very focused on measuring results. Be prepared to talk about how you evaluated the results of your marketing campaign.   Answer Question

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Application

I interviewed at Stericycle in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was open which was great because i was able to talk and give details of my experience. The people seemed friendly and it seems like a great place that i would like to work for. I learned a lot about the company and it is a fast pace environment which i know i will love.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stericycle.

Interview

Interviewed for Supervisor with 3 different people. One Manager was very thorough and professional in her interview. The interview with a Director was extremely lacking and unprofessional in approach. The last person who interviewed was a Director, as well. He paced back and forth and blurting out the job requirements and all the negatives, why this job is the worst. Sounded like Barney Fife.