Stericycle Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stericycle Sales Representative Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stericycle (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Three interviews total. First, an introduction/short interview with the manager. Second, a longer, more in depth and "scripted" interview with a higher ranking manager. Third, an interview with someone in executive management. The member of executive management that interviewed me last was crass, arrogant and slightly insulting. I am not sure if this was his strategy or what.

Interview Questions

• If you witnessed another employee stealing or cheating the company, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate benefits after 30 days, rather than 90. Denied.

Other Interview Reviews for Stericycle

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bannockburn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stericycle (Bannockburn, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

Managers were very friendly to meet with and showed a real vigor for their job and excitement to recruit new team members. They gave more than enough information about the position and made you feel very comfortable with them. I was able to ask many questions and they were able to answer each one very succinctly. One of the best interviews I've ever had.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation is available, think about how much working in a call center is worth it to you.