Sterling & Wilson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sterling & Wilson

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuttack (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sterling & Wilson (Cuttack (India)).

Interview

They took technical test for electronics & Electrical branch students.Finally they shortlisted 25 candidates among approx 400 students. Then ,there was a PI round.(Both HR & Technical)
    Among 25 candidates they selected 4 from B.tech including me and 2 from Diploma holder students.
    The whole process was initially Ppt talk,Techinal test,PI rounds

GET ELECTRICAL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sterling & Wilson (Bhopal (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Sterling & Wilson a Shapoorji Pallonji group company came to my college for campus placement for the very first time. The process includes

1) PPT 2) Written Test (technical test total 30 basic questions were asked on MACHINES & TRANSFORMER only) 3) GD (current affair topics) 4) Personal Interview (Basic electrical engineering questions, Major/Minor projects, Industrial training)

The interviewer were rude for male candidates, also they took all the original documents after selection (Though there is no bond as told in ppt), also they forced us to write an application in which it is written that we are ACCEPTING THIS JOB WITHOUT ANY PRESSURE, also they said after the selection that NIGHT SHIFT is compulsory.

overall experience was average, in ppt they influenced us and we started dreaming about the company but the rude behavior of panel was not expected & the overall ctc given is 3.26 LPA in mumbai.

Interview Questions

• Which color of wire is used for earthing?   1 Answer

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sterling & Wilson (Noida (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Its very good process is there ...i faced two round..finely i selected for the job.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sterling & Wilson (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview is Technical oriented and i had almost one hour of Interview.
    It involves regarding project we took in the engineering study and software related things and the supporting technicality.

Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sterling & Wilson (Pune (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

I have give to interview in sterling & Wilson ltd......that's result am success & am selected by interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What is a Safety?   1 Answer
    • in case any worker does not follow to safety, then what are u doing??   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sterling & Wilson (Mumbai (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

there was some criteria for marks, the candidates fulfilling that criteria was eligible for the aptitude test,
    the test was based on numerical analytical problems, technical test, language test, there was group discussion also , base on the cumulative score of written test and GD the candidates were shortlisted, and were selected for the technical+HR interview.
    the interview was quite simple in nature, apart from technical question there were questions on your personal likes and dislikes, family backgrounds.
    the interview was over by 11 in evening and then we were suppose to leave for the home
    within a weeks of time the result was declared and i got selected as an engineer.
    thats the end of hte story..........

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join our organization?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sterling & Wilson in June 2008.

Interview

started with a meeting with the manager heading the respective department. had a good conversation and exchanged our views on the topics raised, had a great experience knowing the work culture of the company, had a round of the factory in order to know what it all contains and the ares of interest which will help me in my career growth..