SterlingBackcheck Interview Questions in Independence, OH | Glassdoor

SterlingBackcheck Interview Questions in Independence, OH

2.5

Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SterlingBackcheck (Independence, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and about 2 days past , I received a call to set up an interview. The interview wasn't too hard, just some out of the blue questions. The back ground check and the drug test took almost 2-3 weeks. But over all, the interview is one on one and they are very nice people.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest regret? What can you bring to Sterling that others can not?   Answer Question

Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SterlingBackcheck (Independence, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

I sat in with a supervisor and a team lead. The supervisor asked most of the interview questions. The team lead (more or less) was sitting in on the interview as a learning experience. The interview was one day. They will perform a background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• I really cannot remember any questions. However, no question really surprised me.   Answer Question