Sterlite Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sterlite Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Sterlite Technologies

2.8

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies in July 2017.

Interview

Written test and three rounds of interview. Poor management by HR. Goofing up the result and not communicating with the PRs. Process conducted off campus . First two interview were taken on skype and third was telephonic.

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process were quite good., started from HR round followed by department head then it comes to CEO of the company. the questions asked is related with current profile and how will you benefit this organisation with your skills.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silvassa (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Silvassa (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Just have knowledge about basic of your study and think about your Goal and make it clear ..

Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Pune (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

They have conducted 3 rounds but all are same like .
    Interview is okay okay.They are asking some practical scenario but some time i feel that is irrelevant to my job profile.

Interview Questions

• Basic about big data and Hadoop.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Chennai (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Apply and take an online test followed by series of interviews. The interview consists usually of 2 rounds, first the HR round and followed by Technical. The HR round is usually questions about your general behaviour and if you're apt.
    The technical was lousy as it was video based and the interviewer kept postponing the interview for a week.

Interview Questions

• Your past experience that shows you're competent for this role   Answer Question

PGET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies in November 2018.

Interview

first written test was there it included questions from control systems digital electronics analog electronics and microprocessor 30 questions and general aptitude of 60 questions 20 questions logic 20 questions verbal 20 questions arithmatic the questions was easy ,the time allotted for test was 1 hour for aptitude and 30 min for technical
    I applied through my collage.

Interview Questions

• optical fibre communication
      general optics
      single mode multimode   Answer Question

Associate Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

1. Personal round with HR Manager.
    2. another round with HR Head.
    3. Technical round with Manager Finance.
    4. Telephonic Interview by Finance Head.
    5. Personal Interview by Finance Head of the company.
    6. Final Round with HR Head for Salary discussion.

Interview Questions

• Journal entries were asked by the finance head and SAP knowledge reviewed by CFO.   Answer Question

Unit Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Two stages. First stage with the CEO and Chief HR. They asked relevant questions and shortlisted. The second round was with junior people, felt that they were intimidated by me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies in November 2018.

Interview

First a online test will be there .
    It will have basic Java c and SQL and other data structure related mcq.

Then a hr round will be there in which star type of questions will be asked

And 3rd will be technical round as company work on Java questions will be on Java only and SQL.

4th will be managerial round

Interview Questions

• SQL and Java questions basically on collection and exception handling   Answer Question

SAP BW, BI/BO, BODS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

We had an aptitude test for top 5 students in the class. Then after clearing the apti, we had 1:1 face to face interview. Then after that we had 30-40mins skype interview after 1 week.

Negotiation