Steve LeVine Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Steve LeVine Entertainment

PR/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Steve LeVine Entertainment (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Sent in resume. They call you first to get a feel for your personality. If they like you they'll have you come into their office for an interview. Not a stressful interview at all. Very personable. They want you to know that "we work hard to play hard", it's a fun business so they mean that statement. You need to work your but off.
    In the interview they basically want to know if you have a personality for a very fast pace, timeline meeting, genuine, fun, super hard working & mostly you know what your doing. They don't take anyone who applies, they actually look for your qualifications. Usually hire on the spot if they like you.

Interview Questions

• What past projects have you executed & tell me about its details?   Answer Question

Interview

It was relatively simple, I called them and was given an interview for the internship. They responded the same day to set up an interview date. Went to their office for the interview which lasted about 30 minutes and a decision was made the same day.

Interview Questions